Boat or Caravan (please discuss if over 30ft)
You are responsible for the insurance of your items, a valid insurance certiﬁcate must be provided before any agreement can be formed. Failure to pay the agreed storage charge or any overdue charges, will result in the customer being denied access to their unit and the contents may be sold by public auction to recover any losses incurred by Coast 2 Coast Security Storage and Training Ltd.
• The minimum agreement period is one month.
• After the initial period has elapsed, seven days notice of termination
must be given.
• All accounts will be charged monthly in advance.
• Monthly accounts must be paid by direct debit, cash or BACS payment.
• Normal opening times are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
• Access outside of the normal hours will be via a key (deposit £10.00).
• All gates will be closed at the stated times.
• Emergency access can be arranged, but will incur a call out charge.
• Weekly storage if available for short term use at £30.00 per week.
"Having worked closely with Coast 2 Coast Security for a number of years now, we have always found Steve and the team to be a reliable and professional addition to our in-house security provision. Be it in ensuring the security of buildings, helping to secure large events or offering pastoral and first aid support to our student, Coast 2 Coast consistently deliver a high level of professional service."
Tremough University FalmouthREAD MORE