Boat or Caravan (please discuss if over 30ft)
You are responsible for the insurance of your items, a valid insurance certiﬁcate must be provided before any agreement can be formed. Failure to pay the agreed storage charge or any overdue charges, will result in the customer being denied access to their unit and the contents may be sold by public auction to recover any losses incurred by Coast 2 Coast Security Storage and Training Ltd.
• The minimum agreement period is one month.
• After the initial period has elapsed, seven days notice of termination
must be given.
• All accounts will be charged monthly in advance.
• Monthly accounts must be paid by direct debit, cash or BACS payment.
• Normal opening times are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
• Access outside of the normal hours will be via a key (deposit £10.00).
• All gates will be closed at the stated times.
• Emergency access can be arranged, but will incur a call out charge.
• Weekly storage if available for short term use at £30.00 per week.
"A Massive thank you to you and your team for doing such a superb job! For your ﬁrst year at the helm you really delivered, we were most impressed by your professionalism and organisation, it was stunning! "
SW1 ProductionsREAD MORE