Boat or Caravan (please discuss if over 30ft)
You are responsible for the insurance of your items, a valid insurance certiﬁcate must be provided before any agreement can be formed. Failure to pay the agreed storage charge or any overdue charges, will result in the customer being denied access to their unit and the contents may be sold by public auction to recover any losses incurred by Coast 2 Coast Security Storage and Training Ltd.
• The minimum agreement period is one month.
• After the initial period has elapsed, seven days notice of termination
must be given.
• All accounts will be charged monthly in advance.
• Monthly accounts must be paid by direct debit, cash or BACS payment.
• Normal opening times are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
• Access outside of the normal hours will be via a key (deposit £10.00).
• All gates will be closed at the stated times.
• Emergency access can be arranged, but will incur a call out charge.
• Weekly storage if available for short term use at £30.00 per week.
"As a professional, who has been in training for in excess of 40 years I was suitably impressed by the quality of the facilities at Coast 2 Coast’s training facility. It was clean and tidy with good quality furniture. The technological side was of a very high standard which made training a pleasure. The management and staff were always friendly and accommodating and this helped the candidates enjoy their training even more. Drinks were provided at a fair cost and all facilities were immaculate (the toilets). There was plenty of parking and the route to it was very easy to follow. It was also very close to the beautiful town of StAustell. I would have no difﬁculty in recommending this venue for use as a training or meeting facility. "
Owen Smorthit BEM, BA (Hons)Ed, Security and Health and Safety Trainer/AssessorREAD MORE